What’s New in Micro Focus HPE Content Manager 9.2
Micro Focus / HPE Content Manager 9.2 has been released. Find out what’s new, particularly in the web client which is being used more frequently nowadays. We cover off a number of new features in this 30 minute video including;
- Customising your own views
- Improved search, preview and sort functionality
- Enhancements to the properties panel
- Field and metadata validation
- Viewing document revisions
- Selecting and removing jurisdictions
- Consignment approvals within the web client
- Enhanced usability of lookup sets and metadata validation rules within the full installed client
- Improved integration with MS Office and Outlook
And much more! Enter your details below to watch the 30-minute video for an overview of all the new updates in Content Manager 9.2.
Lead Technical & Businesss Consultant
Kylie is a records and information management specialist with a wealth of industry knowledge. She drives information excellence in eDRMS and ECM software design and implementation. Drawing on her analytical acumen, technical aptitude and expert project management skills, she also employs our proven methodologies and industry best practices to deliver valuable insight and support for our clients.