Webinar: Social Media Archiving and the Evolution of Customer Service
With this shift, regulators and legislative bodies are beginning to understand the importance of keeping a complete and thorough archive of interactions on social media, and as a result, have mandated social media archiving.
During this one-hour webinar we take a look at the evolution of social media’s role in how businesses communicate with their customers, protecting the privacy of customers’ data and records management in an ever evolving environment. We examine a social media archiving tool called Brolly, that was built with Australian government recordkeeping compliance in mind. Tune into this free webinar to join the discussion.
- Social Media’s role in changing customer service engagement strategies
- The balance between being open and being private, how platforms can enable this
- Protecting your organisation and your citizens privacy, data and personal information
- Record management in a private, changing medium
Social Media Records Management Workshop – Brisbane, 2 April 2019
Join us in-person for a deep dive into;
- Social media records management requirements and related legislation within Australia
- The challenges of social media recordkeeping
- Tips for tackling social records
- An in-depth demonstration of Brolly
Presented by Brolly
A Social Media Archiving ToolAustralia’s only compliant social media archiving tool built for government agencies. As soon as you connect, Brolly goes to work collecting historical and real-time content so you don’t have to. Keep all your content in one place with 24/7 social media records management. Brolly makes it easy to export records, is locally supported and easy to use. A social media archiving tool that suits every industry.
An email management, compliance and productivity tool that integrates with Outlook, Content Manager, SharePoint and other document management platforms to make it easier to manage, record and file emails and attachments. Starts at $1.26 per user, per month.