Micro Focus Content Manager 9.3 Replaces HPE Content Manager
HPE Content Manager is no longer and has been renamed Micro Focus Content Manager. This name change has been rolled out in version 9.3 with some other updates and enhancements including:
- New Micro Focus Content Manager interface
- Improved tasking capabilities for both Records and Locations
- Enhanced Office Integration
- Render Improvements
- Improved Document Store Integrity Checks
- Improvements to Elastic search including X-Pack authentication and support for AWS
- IDOL and KeyView update to 12.0 release
- Customer Raised Enhancements (see SSO for complete listing)
If you’d like to learn more about the updates in Content Manager 9.3 contact our team below for a free chat.
Technical Support Officer
An experienced Technical Support Officer with vast experience in customer service and the technology sector, Nathan has proven performance in Content Manager (TRIM) implementation, supporting client cases, developing hot fixes and delivering technical demonstrations.