Looking for Guest Bloggers in Australia
Highly targeted, medium sized database
You’ll be writing for an engaged audience of 3,000+ IT, Records and Information Management professionals from all levels, specifically including C-level executives in CIO, CTO and CDO roles. We actively promote our content and website through paid advertising on social media and utilise SEM and SEO. Our audience is looking for insight, how-to articles and interesting posts to inspire and/or further their knowledge and understanding. Thanks for taking the time to tailor your articles to our audience.
Topics we’re interested in
- Records management, Australian recordkeeping standards
- Information management
- Information governance and compliance
- Enterprise content management (ECM)
- Enterprise search
- Data security
- Data migration
- Electronic record and document systems (eDRMS / eDMS)
- Document management
- Digitisation / going paperless
- SharePoint, Office 365
- Any of the products we sell including Content Manager, RecordPoint, Objective, OnePlaceMail, InMailX, EzeScan, ControlPoint, AvePoint Cloud Governance, Xillio
Please note if you send us a proposed post, it doesn’t guarantee we’ll publish it. We will endeavour to provide feedback where possible, but will reject posts if they are spammy, self promotional, off topic, uninteresting or conflicts with a product or service we offer. We highly recommend engaging with us to discuss topics before you write the piece.
Please submit your interest below and we’ll be in touch.
Harmony is an experienced marketing manager with a well-rounded skill set in both B2B and B2C marketing. She has a keen interest in information management and information technology, and a passion for developing informative and topical content.