Micro Focus / HPE Content Manager
(Formerly HPE TRIM and HPE Records Manager) is a governance-based enterprise content management system designed to secure and automate records management within regulated industries.
The automatic application of policy and multi-jurisdictional retention management lowers cost and complexity, and simplifies compliance with regulatory mandates.
Automatic classification, folder creation, policy application and advanced disposal processing reduces errors and manual tasks.
Collaborate in the Cloud
Integrate with Office 365, OneDrive and SharePoint to manage compliance of critical records without negatively impacting collaboration or cloud experience.
Extensive security and access controls improve privacy of content whilst simplifying the disposal of content that has expired or has no residual organisational value.
Geo-location functionality and search integration with Google Maps simplifies asset management by aligning content, contacts, geographical data and policy in one application.
Zero-Footprint Web Client
The functionally rich, web client reduces IT resources and cost to implement, while improving authorised access to content, contacts and workflows in the field across a range of devices.
An intuitive interface.
- Extensive audit logs that can be stored as a record
- Ability to import/export data
- Drag and drop functionality
- Document edits are captured automatically
- Choose version control and overwriting settings
- Apply blackouts to selected text to ensure privacy of sensitive information
- Document viewer supports over 1000 different content formats
- Email capture can be automatic or manual via integration with Outlook/Exchange and Lotus notes mail or drag and drop menus
- GPS locations can be linked with content
- GPS based search can be used to find content within a specific range of the GPS location
- Auto-classification leverages IDOL categories trained on Content Manager’s classification scheme or selected records
- Digital signatures utilise Windows functionality and security parameters, also able to support DocuSign
- Documents are encrypted during transmission and storage using symmetric key encryption which also prevents data centre staff from viewing documents
- Document routing actions, timeframes and responsibilities can be defined
- Workflow processes can be created and customised
- Ability to record and track email messages and conversation IDs as metadata (Outlook)
- Full documents or document links be emailed from within Content Manager
- Web interface auto-adjusts to any screen
- Extensive search capability across most fields and functions
- Optimal character recognition (OCR)
- Content Manager can integrate with;
- SAP Archive Link
- Microsoft SharePoint
- Microsoft Office 365 (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project)
- Micro Focus ControlPoint
- External warehouses such as oneilBridge and Iron Mountain
- SDK supported line-of-business applications
- SDK supported high volume scanning systems
- Scan tool supports low-volume, single-page scanning from a TWAIN-compatible scanner
- Authentication of users against Google Apps uses the OAuth 2.0 authentication protocol to implement single sign-on (SSO) authentication
- Allows for the simultaneous management and use of the business classification scheme (BCS) and legal filing structures
- Record, manage and search internal and external contacts, relationships between contacts and relationships