Records Management Maturity Assessments
Our maturity assessments are holistic in nature and cover all aspects of information management within an organisation from physical and electronic records, to eDRM systems.
Assessing the health of records and information management processes.
Good business practices incorporate regular review and assessment to ensure optimal performance of processes and recordkeeping systems. Maturity assessments enable an organisation’s performance to be evaluated against external benchmarks and assists organisations with developing appropriate and relevant targets and action plans.
Miktysh’s maturity assessments are holistic in nature and cover all aspects of recordkeeping within an organisation from physical and electronic records, to eDRM systems and programs, however, a targeted assessment can be developed to focus on a particular area if required.
The assessment will provide organisations with an accurate and reliable summary of their recordkeeping system and procedures and will help organisations:
- Elevate records and information management as a strategic priority
- Create new or improve upon existing recordkeeping strategies
- Mitigate organisational risk related to records
- Conduct future internal audits and quality assessments
- Identify areas of strength to encourage further organisational development
- Identify gaps and weaknesses to prioritise allocation of resources and effort
- Assess the impact of previous and/or current investment in records and information management
- Assess compliance with the legislative and organisational requirements
- Measure progress over time
Please get in touch with one of our consultants to discuss how we can assist your business.
Additional Miktysh Services.
Miktysh is a multi-award winning, national team of business consultants who deliver strategic solutions that enable simple and effective management of records, information and enterprise content. Our services include;