Records365 Cloud Document Management
A cloud-based information management solution made for Office 365 and SharePoint integration, to help improve records management, standardise platforms, improve compliance and information security.
One platform to unify content sources.
- Seamless integration with Microsoft environments
- Available in the cloud
- Scalable solution regardless of content location
- Built to meet global and local compliance standards
- Centralised dashboard with two views for end users and record managers
- Automated rules to reduce manual tasks
Records365 brings timely and hassle-free compliance to wherever your information is stored, without the cumbersome manual processes or interference with daily tasks.
Available for in the cloud with a suite of connectors to extend capabilities into the cloud and more, Records365 offers a complete solution for information management and governance for SharePoint Online.
Records365 cloud capabilities.
Government grade security.
- Microsoft Azure cloud offering uses data
centrescertified to the highest standards to ensure all data remains secure
- Choose from global locations to co-locate records in the same data
centreas Office 365 files
Extend core capabilities.
Apply records management policies directly from SharePoint to documents and records in Office 365 and OneDrive cloud.
Within RecordPoint capture, manage and archive content created in Facebook, Twitter and Yammer for extended recordkeeping.