SharePoint Document Management with RecordPoint
An on-premises records management solution made for Office 365 and SharePoint integration, to help organisations streamline records management, standardise technology, improve compliance and information security.
One platform to unify content sources.
- Seamless integration with Microsoft environments
- Scalable information management solution
- Built to meet global and local compliance standards
- Centralised dashboard with two views for end users and record managers
- Automated rules to reduce manual tasks
RecordPoint supports timely and hassle-free records management compliance, burdensome manual processes or interference with business users’ daily tasks. Available for on-premises installations with a suite of connectors to extend capabilities into the cloud and more. RecordPoint offers rules-based records management solution that solves the complexity of records management for SharePoint and Office 365.
Extend core capabilities.
Apply records management policies directly from SharePoint to documents and records in Office 365 and OneDrive cloud.
Within RecordPoint capture, manage and archive content created in Facebook, Twitter and Yammer for extended recordkeeping.
RecordPoint and related services.
Having specialised in records and information management since 2008, Miktysh has a thorough understanding of Australian recordkeeping requirements for government agencies and regulated industries. Our services include;
- RecordPoint training, licensing, configuration and implementation
- SharePoint design, configuration, implementation and training
- Data migration between enterprise content management platforms
- Records and information management strategy
- Business classification schemes (BCS) and retention and disposal schedules (RDS) assessment and optimisation
Security that meets the test.
- Microsoft Azure cloud offering uses data
centrescertified to the highest standards to ensure all data remains secure
- Choose from global locations to co-locate records in the same data
centreas Office 365 files