Site Administrator Training
Covering administrator functionality of SharePoint 365 online and on-premises.
This training course is designed for administrators responsible for setting up and maintaining their organisation’s SharePoint site. The Site Administrator course will run through an overview of site hierarchy, roles and responsibilities, Sites and Subsites, Site settings and content, advanced Library and List functionality, managing permissions and utilising basic workflows.
- Creating and enabling content types within Libraries
- Managing files with no checked in versions
- Managing content approvals, version settings, check out and Library permissions
- Creating, navigating and managing Lists and permissions
- Creating new Libraries using the app
- Customising Libraries and Lists
- SharePoint security and permissions
- Group roles
- Introduction to out-of-the-box workflows including Approvals, Collect Feedback, Three-State Disposition Approval and Web Analytics Workflows
- Customisation of navigation features
- SharePoint social networking features
Book or enquire now.
To participate in one of our courses, delivered Australia-wide, or to submit an enquiry please complete this booking form.