Site Administrator Training
The SharePoint Site Administrator course will run through an overview of site hierarchy, roles and responsibilities, Sites and Subsites, Site settings and content, advanced Library and List functionality, managing permissions and utilising basic workflows.
Experience with SharePoint is required.
- Creating and enabling content types
- Managing files with no checked in versions/check outs
- Managing content approvals and version settings
- Managing Lists, security and permissions
- Group roles
- Introduction to out-of-the-box workflows
- Customisation of varying features
- SharePoint social networking features
- Understanding and using Site Contents menus
- Best practices for managing SharePoint sites
Enquire or Register.
Location: Melbourne CBD
Date: 11-12 Feb 2019
Time: 9am – 5pm
RIMPA CPD Points
This course offers Certified RIMPA members (ARIM, MRIM or FRIM) one (1) CPD point.