End User Training
Covering end user functionality of SharePoint 365 online and on-premises.
This training course is designed for users who have little or no experience with SharePoint. The course provides an overview of Sites, Pages, Libraries, Lists and Navigation, creating and working with documents, document sharing, collaboration and versioning, creating and working with Lists, customising views, integrating Office applications, working with alerts and notifications and understanding social capabilities.
- Creating, managing, editing and exporting Lists
- Customising Library and List views
- Integrating Office applications with SharePoint
- Setting up and managing alerts and notifications
- Searching for specific information, documents and people
- Understanding social capabilities
Enquire or Register.