RecordPoint vNext eDRMS Software
A records and information management solution that helps businesses manage their regulatory, legal and information governance requirements in relation to electronic and physical records.
Consolidate content sources.
One interface for content platforms.
Unlike traditional records management systems Records365 vNext ties together a variety of content sources, both inside and outside the enterprise to make that information available for management as records. It achieves this without changing or hampering methods of collaboration or information use.
The solution is extendable, with a well-known framework that supports
RecordPoint vNext capabilities.
Records as a Service
The only cloud-first, SaaS records management system designed to unify and control all content sources.
Cost Effective and Scalable
Eliminate software licensing with platform agnostic data management, delivering a cost-effective and scalable solution.
Available for global application and supported by our team of knowledgeable consultants and support representatives.
Unlock organisational data from separate legacy systems, to achieve compliant records management.
Data From Any Source
Bring together organisational content under one roof for centralised management, regardless of the source.
Take the lead on compliance and leverage a rules-based engine to manage and automate records’ lifecycle.
Azure Access Levels
Secure Data Transfer
Powerful Search Capabilities
Extend core capabilities.
Apply records management policies directly from SharePoint to documents and records in Office 365 and OneDrive cloud.
Within RecordPoint capture, manage and archive content created in Facebook, Twitter and Yammer for extended recordkeeping.
Manage emails as records directly on the exchange server. Apply rules to manage the archiving, retention and disposal without manual declaration.
Link to organisational Box accounts to manage files and apply rules as if it was on a local file share.
Key benefits of vNext.
- Streamline business processes with faster access and retrieval of organisational information
- Lower compliance costs and enhance the ability to provide accurate, timely and transparent responses to legislative, regulatory and legal requirements
- Mitigate business and operational risk and improve business continuity
- Enable effective and compliant records management practices
- Improve decision making through instantaneous access to the required information
Security that measures up.
- All t
rafficbetween Records365 and Office 365 is encrypted
- RecordPoint365 meets these international and Australian standards; ISO 16175, ISO 15489, IS40, VERS, ANSI, Sarb0x, MoReq2010, HIPAA, NARA, 21 CFR 11, DoD 5015.2, FIPS
- Cloud offering built on Microsoft Azure which uses data centres certified to the highest standards to ensure data remains secure
- Choose from global locations to co-locate records in the same data centre as Office 365 files