Enterprise Information Architecture Strategy, Framework & Standards
Establish a strategic blueprint for your information platforms to drive performance and operational efficiency, increase usability and findability, and deliver cost savings. Speak to our national team about our strategic information architecture services.
Delivering Information Architecture Standards & Framework that an Improved User Experience
Key Objectives & Outcomes
- Strategic approach to information architecture
- Enhance the end user experience through improved navigation, usability and findability of information
- Assess and improve information security by ensuring the right information is accessible to the appropriate parties
- Improve enterprise search and reduce time spent searching for files
- Eliminate/minimise redundancy of information
- Organisation of information to align with business streams and operating objectives
- Enable faster responses to Freedom of Information (FOI) requests
Why Miktysh for Your Strategic Enterprise Information Architecture
Proven Advice and Expertise
Our holistic project management and advisory services are underpinned by our proven methodology that delivers improved usability and findability of your information.
Industry Specific Knowledge and Methodologies
Using end-to-end, industry focused solutions, we position teams to realise the benefits of improved information architecture sooner.
Since 2008 Miktysh has been working with clients across Australia to deliver strategic information and records management solutions. Our client portfolio has grown to include many prominent organisations.
Drawing from our years of experience, we’ve been able to streamline our operations and processes to deliver affordable solutions.
Miktysh is a multi-award winning, national team of business consultants who deliver strategic solutions that enable simple and effective management of records, information and enterprise content. Our services include;