Brolly – Social Media Records Management Tool
Capture and record all of your social media activity with Australia’s first compliant social media archiving tool.
Kickstart Your Social Media Records Management with a Free 30-Day Trial.
Contact us for a free 30-day trial so you can jumpstart your compliance with this social media records management tool by Brolly. This obligation-free trial takes only minutes to set up, offering users full functionality and the ability to connect unlimited social media accounts from the most utilised platforms in Australia.
Brolly is an Australian owned and operated solution, built specifically for Australian government organisations.
With the strictest security measures in place, Brolly helps organisations tackle the challenge of capturing social media interactions as records.
Capture Every Interaction as a Social Media Record.
Multi-Platform Records Capture
Connect to an unlimited number of accounts from the most used social media networks including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram and YouTube.
Verified, Authentic Records
Social media records are verified through a digital signature to meet the standards of authenticity and integrity that are legally required.
Archive conversations, threads, comments, links and edits to maintain a wholistic social media record that includes the full context of your interactions.
Capture the Full Picture
Brolly captures shares, retweets and replies to ensure your social media records reflect a full and accurate picture of your social interactions.
Australian Data Sovereignty
As an Australia built solution, all data that Brolly collects from native applications is processed and stored on Australian data centres.
Media Rich Records
Capture high-resolution images and videos with the ability to save, export and playback. Full screenshot capture enabling you to document your original post.
Brolly is Australian owned and operated, and was built to meet Australian government recordkeeping standards.
Effortlessly connect your social accounts
With Brolly you can connect your social media accounts to begin recording social media records effortlessly in just a few minutes.
Take the first step to social media records management
In just a few clicks you can export your social media content for import into an electronic document management system for a full records management solution.
Easily search and discover historical content
With all of your social content captured and located in the one place, Brolly provides the ability to easily search and locate historical content via keyword search.
Unlimited social media records
Brolly enables you to connect as many social media accounts as you like with unlimited archive exports.
A Secure Social Media Records Management Tool
Data security is at the forefront of the platform’s design. Brolly operates in the cloud and is built on Amazon Web Services (AWS), which is compliant with most certifications and provides strong security measures to protect data security. Stringent security measures have been taken including;
- Brolly’s network security architecture consists of multiple security zones which are regularly monitored
- All data is DDoS protected and is encrypted in transit and at rest
- Dedicated security team on call 24/7
- Data is regularly backed up to ensure a fast recovery in case of a need for disaster recovery
- Developed following security best practices, OWASP Top 10 and SANS Top 25 frameworks
- A runtime protection system identifies and blocks OWASP Top 10 and business logic attacks in real-time
- Brolly’s strict internal procedures prevent employees from gaining access to user data, with limited exceptions for customer support
- Advanced role-based access controls provide an added layer of security
- After a subscription ends, data is retained for a period of 90 days. All data is then completely removed from the dashboard and server. Every user can request the removal of usage data by contacting support.
Related Products & Services.
Flying SoloFor lite usage
- 250 records per month
MavenFor intermediate use
- 1,000 records per month
JugglerFor highly used accounts
- 3,000 records per month
MaestroFor top tier usage
- 5,000 records per month
Require further information on social media records management?
If you’re looking for additional information or specialised support for capturing and managing your social media records, please get in touch with our team.