Who we are.
At Miktysh we are more than just software implementation specialists. We also provide strategic advice that aids organisations in increasing productivity and improving operational efficiency. Our advice equips leadership teams with the knowledge and confidence required to decide where to invest their time and resources to maximize profitability.
We empower our client organisations by;
- Implementing and optimising software that improves collaboration, enterprise content and information governance
- Delivering strategic advice to enable refinement of records and information management processes to improve productivity, profitability and legislative compliance
- Training employees to ensure organisations have knowledgeable teams on the ground who know how get the most from their enterprise content management systems
- Providing in-depth technical expertise to ensure enterprise content management systems are utilised and fully optimised
- Providing a scalable outsourced service to complement and/or augment the skill set of in-house team members
- Sourcing and vetting candidates with the appropriate technical skill set and organisational fit
Together with our clients, we have delivered outstanding solutions. Since inception in 2008, Miktysh’s client base has grown significantly to include many prominent local, state and federal government agencies, government owned corporations and large private corporations across Australia.
The services we offer.
Our national team of advisors take a holistic approach to strategy development by bringing together and harnessing the full potential of an organisation’s team, service offering and intellectual property, paired with the best technology on the market. Our strategic, advisory services include;
- Information strategy and governance
- Records and information management standards, policy and procedures
- Records management audits and compliance assessments
- Enterprise content management
- Business classification scheme (BCS), retention and disposal schedule (RDS) and metadata reviews
- eDRMS health checks and security assessments
Implementation, Configuration & Integration
Miktysh helps clients improve their records and enterprise content management systems and workflow processes, to maximise efficiency and return on investment. We offer a range of high performing, well-known applications including RecordPoint, Content Manager, SharePoint, Office 365, Objective, EzeScan, inMailX, OnePlaceMail, ControlPoint and Structured Data Manager. Corresponding services include;
- Implementation, configuration and integration of our product suite
- Strategic planning and project management
- Workflow solutions
- Integration with other line-of-business applications
- Data migration between platforms
Support & Managed Services
Our support services align clients with our team of experts to provide technical eDRMS support and records management advice. We offer a variety of service options to meet operational and budgetary requirements, from responsive support for when the need arises, to a proactive managed service or fully outsourced support.
- Content Manager and RecordPoint technical support
- Records management support and advice
- Flexible models include monthly ongoing support or block hours
- Records management as a service
- Content migration between applications and eDRM systems
Our team of knowledgeable consultants are accredited with a Certificate IV in Training and Assessment, and have extensive real world experience in the records and information management discipline. We deliver training Australia wide, and have a spacious, dedicated training room in our Brisbane office, or our team can deliver the training at a location of your choice. We offer;
- SharePoint, Office 365, RecordPoint and Content Manager courses
- Group and one-on-one training
- Tailored learning curriculums
- Training for the additional suite of applications we offer
Our recruitment team understands the records management and technical development spaces better than the competition because our team actively works in this space, alongside our clients. We understand what it takes to be successful in this industry, both in skill set and personal traits, and will help you find the best fit for the role and your organisation. We service organisations Australia wide, and regularly recruit for the following roles;
- Records & Information Management professionals
- SharePoint & Application Developers
- Solution Architects
- ICT Project Managers
Meet some of our leadership and client facing team.
With over 50 years’ experience in the information management arena.
As co-founder and Executive Director at Miktysh, Michael is entrepreneurial by nature and has a deep understanding of the IT and records management sectors. Michael leads, in conjunction with the board, our vision, mission and overall strategic direction.
With over 20 years’ of success in senior leadership roles within the ICT sector, Darren is responsible for the creation of Miktysh’s strategy and its successful delivery. He believes customer focused strategies and solutions are central to our success.
Lead Technical & Business Consultant
Kylie is a skilled technical consultant, project manager and trainer. With considerable working knowledge of the various software and services we offer, Kylie is our go-to gal for implementation, upgrades, configuration and special projects.
Business Development Manager
Val is an experienced sales executive with over 20 years’ in the ICT sector working for industry leaders such as Micro Focus/HPE, Microsoft and Oracle. He brings a deep understanding of big data solutions, the HPE product suite, information management and governance.
Harmony is an experienced marketing manager with a well rounded skill set in both B2B and B2C marketing. She has a keen interest in information technology, digital marketing and has a passion for developing informative and topical content.
Kellie manages our sales enquiries and works with internal teams to coordinate projects, training and events. She’s an enthusiastic team player who excels at building and nurturing relationships, and has experience in all aspects of business administration.
Information Management Specialist
Rob has a wealth of experience working with government and private sector clients. As an important member of our technical team, Rob has proven expertise with enterprise content management systems such as Content Manager, RecordPoint & SharePoint.
Michelle is a strategic, knowledgeable professional with vast experience designing, implementing and delivering SharePoint and RecordPoint solutions. She is a skilled project manager, with an unwavering ability to drive complex projects through to completion.
A few of our valued and well-known clients.
Get exclusive access to industry news, events and special offers.
Records Management Across Platforms.
Get exclusive access to industry news, events and special offers.